Practice Manager Cardiology – AdventHealth Medical Group Cardiology
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Vision, Medical & Dental Benefits from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center in January 2019
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Shift: 40 hours a week
Location: Shawnee Mission Building
9119 W. 74th Street; Suite 350 Merriam, KS 66207
The community you’ll be caring for:
At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, formerly Shawnee Mission Medical Center, you're more than just a number on a chart. You're a whole person, who functions best when physically, emotionally, and spiritually fit. Find whole-person care, dedicated teams and staff, and a wide variety of medical services, all at our hospital in Shawnee Mission, Kansas.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Practice Office Manager is responsible for managing all business and clinical elements of the practice. Responsibilities include all resources and functions as they relate to both direct and indirect patient care. The manager is responsible for the oversight of ordering medical and clinic supplies. Also, responsibilities include quality assurance, OSHA standards, and safety standards for the clinic. Maintenance of clinical and business equipment are the responsibility of the manager.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Must be able to manage both clinical and business personnel in accordance to policies/procedures set forth by AdventHealth Medical Group
- Oversight of ordering clinic medical and business supplies
- Manage day to day finances of clinic operations; including approval of invoices in pertinent software
- Run/manage reports for physician communication in monthly meetings
- Adhere to Patient Center Medical Home (PCMH) standards, as directed by Administration/physician enterprise