Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Admin / Clerical
UofL Health - Frazier Rehabilitation Hospital (East)
UofL Health and Kindred Rehabilitation Services (KRS) have announced a joint venture to build and operate an inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Louisville, Kentucky.
This new 40-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital will be located at 5000 Chamberlain Lane, near the intersection of I-71 and I-265 in the northeast area of Jefferson County, and will serve the growing East End of Jefferson County and adjacent counties. The approximately 55,000-square-foot, two-story rehabilitation facility will have all private rooms and focus on acute rehabilitation for patients who suffer from stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, complex neurological disorders, orthopedic conditions, multiple trauma, amputation and other injuries or disorders. Large multidisciplinary therapy gymnasiums will be outfitted with the latest therapeutic technologies, including augmented reality balance training, therapy bionics and a full body exoskeleton. The hospital will also include a therapeutic courtyard with exterior amenities.
UofL Health - Frazier Rehab Institute is recognized nationally as an innovator in rehab care. For more than six decades, patients from across the world have sought out Frazier Rehab for life-enhancing treatments and therapies. The new facility is expected to help manage the growing needs of the region and will free up access to the array of specialty programs at its downtown location with one common goal - helping people of all ages with disabilities reach their fullest potential in physical and cognitive functioning.
Provides administrative support to the CEO and Administrative team (as needed) for general office duties. Responsible for credentialing and physician files.
- Manages routine operations and special projects for the hospital as assigned.
- Handles all correspondence for the leadership team
- Assists CEO in all assigned administrative duties.
- Provides clerical support and completes special projects for the Medical Director, Committee Chairs and Medical Staff.
- Maintains and secures files for Medical Staff Credentials.
- Has lead responsibility for acquisitions of all information required in the process of credentialing an applicant physician as needed.
- Makes sure a physician's credential file is complete prior to presentation to the Credentials Committee or Medical Staff Executive Committee as needed
- Maintains confidentiality and confidential information.
- Records, transcribes, and types memos and/or minutes relevant to meetings and committees.
- Keeps calendar and schedules meetings as assigned.
- Types and distributes any necessary letters, memos, and statistical reports.
- Coordinates the flow of information
- Answers the telephone, screens calls, and refers to individuals appropriately
- Maintains and promotes positive image of the facility.
- HS Diploma/GED required; College level education preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in healthcare setting preferred
- Must have experience in handling confidential information.
- Extensive knowledge of office administrative duties.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Ability to deal tactfully with, patients, hospital staff and the general public.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.