Director Provider Engagement and Performance APHN CFD
Location: Orlando, Florida
Internal Number: 21022246
Location Address: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
Career growth and advancement potential
Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Demonstrates AdventHealth’s service standards: Love Me, Keep Me Safe, Own It, and Make It Easy to our primary customers who are patients and their families as well as our physician partners, team members, and all Advent Health employees.
· Uses knowledge to help connect key concepts and performance expectations for providers
· Regularly to meets with providers on behalf of the AHPN to review current provider and practice performance, clearly identifying opportunities and recommended solutions. building performance improvement plans and timelinesr the associated value-based contracts and member lives. Drives contract performance associated with cost and quality. Helps identify opportunties within ulitization, sites of care, care pathways or programs, care navigation & management, care gap closures and any other contract waterfall areas of focus.
· Communicates key network information as deemed appropriate for membership including the clinical impact and financial value ofl solutions, strategies, performance/incentive models, policies, procedures and issue resolution.
· Executes strategic plans/strategies and understands quality measures. On boardsproviders for Provider Networks to ensure provider is informed and engaged related to essential information.
· Facilitates practice change management regarding emerging trends related to AHPN initiatives, reimbursement models, patient satisfaction, customer outreach, panel growth, and provider performance with quality and efficiency metrics. The director should be an asset to their practices by providing important information and recommended enhancements to help ensure success in the value-based healthcare environment.
· Is persistent in overcoming objections, while identifying and following through with opportunities. Assist with the development, distributes, and communication of key events and information as directed by AHPN leadership
· Maintains the confidentiality of employees, patients, AHPN leadership, and medical staff. a.
· Maintains and grows accurate knowledge of current trends in healthcare market and physician arena.
· Responsible for intimate knowledge of all market attributes, providers in the community, other pertinent information. and competitive landscape.
· Actively participates in continuing education topics for this role and Pop Health in general. Suggests topics or items based on conversations occurring in the field or based on other perceived gaps in education.
· Responsible for tracking, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on provider contacts, performance and engagement.
· Updates provider demographics, validating provider contact information, and reporting issues in the designated provider reporting tool.
· Fully understands the provider and ancillary makeup of the provider network in order to provide relevant feedback and intel related to potential needs.
· Works seamlessly, effectively, and in harmony with all internal teams including, but not limited to, AHPN credentialing, provider resolution center, quality and care integration, provider engagement education, analytics, and finance to ensure integrated operations that result in a superior consumer experience for the provider.
· Responsible for maintaining operational knowledge of HealtheIntent and other business intelligence tools and assisting providers with understanding and utilization of such tools and engaging other AHPN resources/teams as needed.
What You Will Need:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Healthcare Administration, or a related field
· Minimum five (5) years’ experience in strategy/business development, public relations, medical sales, physician relations, marketing, and/or finance
· Minimum two (2) years’ experience in healthcare strategy, marketing, finance, public relations and/or operation
The Director of Provider Engagement and Performance provides Advent Health Physician Network (AHPN) subject matter expertise, consultation and education to network providers (market/region dependent) by establishing and maintaining a strong relationship with the provider and practice. The Director of Provider Engagement and Performance for AdventHealth Physician Network (AHPN) is expected to make regular visits to provider practice offices, with the intent to advise and educate on a wide variety of topics (examples include population health management strategies and programs, clinical integration, incentive program(s), provider web site, and Population Health Services Organization (PHSO) and provider network policies and procedures.) with the purpose of driving engagement and contract performance.
The Director of Provider Engagement and Performance is designed to provide value to the network provider and practice by providing Population Health expertise, consultation, and change management, that engages provides and drives performance. The Director serves as the relationship manager and is accountable for promoting contract perfromance for their asigned market within the Central Flordia Division (CFD). The Director is the primary contact for their respective practices and exists to help simplify the provider’s experience with the Provider Network and plans while working to identify and address improvement opportunities. As part of the AHPN Team, the Director will be responsible for executing plans and delivering key messages to providers and office staff. This position is field-based with the majority of time spent in provider offices and collaborating with with key stakeholders in Acute Care, Ambulatory, Post-Acute, PEC, Community Care and Health Management teams with the CFD
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.