Maintains records, compiles information from providers, and submits forms/applications in order to keep providers licensed. Coordinates with applicants, state agencies, and the corporate licensing department to ensure timely and efficient license acquisition and renewal. Ensures compliance with organization policies and government regulations. Familiar with a variety of practices and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Use industry knowledge to evaluate application for accuracy and completeness
Request, complete, and finalize all pending verifications
Responsible for the collection of all organization specific documents
Primary source verification
Familiar with Joint Commission Accreditation Standards
Finalize application and review for quality assurance
Assist with follow-up on all MSO review comments and necessary investigations
Track pending verifications and application issues through committee review
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain records of physician and nurse practitioner primary verification information (i.e. DL, SSC, Certificates and Licenses, DEA Cert., CV, diploma etc.) needed to obtain licensure.
2. Compile and maintain provider information into a binder filing system that is kept in an accessible area for employees that may need access.
3. Gather existing or new documentation that is required of a particular state’s medical licensing process by communication with the board and provider.
4. Establish relationships with providers to ensure a clear communication channel to welcome open discussion of questions and/or concerns.
5. Coordinate with applicants by a personalized means of communication to aid in efficiency and completion of the licensing procedure.
6. Coordinate with state medical and nursing boards and the DEA to comply with all regulations and procedures that vary from state to state.
7. Recognize factors that could potentially lengthen the process and work to avoid them by setting timelines of completion.
Succeeding the completion of a provider contract a provider must be credentialed with the client(s) necessary to start his/her practice by maintaining all client credentialing rules and procedures while gathering pertinent documentation from provider. Organizing all documentation from both sources: client and provider is crucial. Initiate, maintain and follow up on MCS physician and NP profiles to ensure a completely credible status with MCS clients.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for making initial contact with provider to establish relationship.
2. Responsible for updating and maintaining a practical format of a progress sheet or “onboarding checklist” for each contracted or employed provider.
3. Liable for providing daily and weekly updates and tasks for our team involved in onboarding to ensure a cohesive course of action.
4. Work with supervisors and executives [clinical and operations staff] internally to maintain clear communication and goals.
5. Ensure confidence and ease of process with provider to accelerate onboarding process for MCS.
6. Gather all necessary documentation to provide to client for credentialing process.
7. Keep working files for each provider in accessible areas to all employees for reference and storage of valuable information.
8. Collaborate with credentialing department or third-party Company to comply with all standards of completion and timely processing.
9. Forecast resolutions for each project to determine means and priorities.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Over three years of customer service experience
2. Ability to build productive relationships and resolve complex issues
3. Highly proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
4. Ability to maintain multiple schedules and deadlines
5. Excellent written, verbal and video communication skills
6. Experienced in providing high quality work for supervisors, executives and customers
7. AS Degree in healthcare studies or equivalent
8. Previously committed to a career and studies in the healthcare field
9. Unwavering interest in the field of telemedicine
10. Ability to establish excellent relationships with colleagues and superiors
11. Well organized and efficient in daily tasks and long term goals
12. Ability to grow and acquire knowledge to diminish hindering boundaries