Exciting Opportunity for a full time BCBA to our established community-based practice located in Hampton, VA
$2,000 sign on bonus
Family Preservation Services (FPS) offers intensive, home-based ABA services to children and adolescents with Autism, Developmental Delays, and Intellectual Disabilities living in the Hampton area. Behavior Technicians, under the supervision of a BCBA, provide direct services in families’ homes and community. Our treatment plans are highly specialized and there is great emphasis placed on parent-teaching and case coordination with other service providers. Our approach is data driven, strengths-based and trauma informed.
FPS offers a competitive salary and an array of health, dental, vision, and supplementary benefits following two months of full time work. Also offered is a 401k program with 100% company match for the first 4% of contributions and an employee stock purchase option. FPS provides generous vacation and sick leave. FPS is a dynamic company and expects continued growth and opportunity.
• Master's degree is required
• Must be a BCBA in good standing and a Licensed Behavior Analyst registered with the state of Virginia. At least 2 years of experience in providing behavior services to youth diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorders or related developmental disabilities
• Specialized experience and training related to children, adolescents, and families affected by Autism and other developmental disabilities
• Must have documented training in Supervision
• Demonstrated proficiency in supervisory and clinical skills
• Proof of education and credentials will be required prior to employment
FPS of Virginia offers the opportunity to become part of a growing interdisciplinary team of leaders in the Hampton area. While we serve children and adolescents with an array of mental health and developmental challenges, our new Board Certified Behavior Analyst/Behavior Treatment (BTS) - Program Director will focus on our Behavior Treatment Services program, but also serve as a consultant in collaboration across all of our programs. Our new BCBA will be an integral part of the continued growth, development, and structure of our ABA program.
*The applicant must possess a BCBA Certification.
We look forward to hearing from you!