This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Maintain proper understanding of credentialing and enrollment for insurance payors and the timeframe to complete the process. Serves as a Group contact between clinic and insurance payors for credentialing and enrollment issues.
- Establishes and maintains start-to-finish provider application process and timely flow management of documentation required for insurance payors credentialing and re-credentialing.
- Assists with credentialing MD’s, Fellows, PA’s, NP’s, and PT/OT’s with privileges at all facilities.
- Responsible for maintaining assigned HCO credentialing files to include Echo OneApp Credentialing database, CAQH, PECOS, and NPPES provider profiles.
- Provider Data Management to include scanning.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.