Required Education Bachelor's degree in nursing or higher
• Min. 3 years experience in healthcare with minimum 2 years experience in health plan quality improvement, managed care or equivalent experience.
Required License, Certification, Association
Active RN license for the State(s) of employment
Preferred Education Preferred field: Clinical Quality, Public Health or Healthcare. Nursing: Master's or higher
• 2 years coding and medical record abstraction experience.
• 1 year managed care experience.
• Basic knowledge of HEDIS and NCQA.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
• Certified Professional in Health Quality (CPHQ)
• Certified HEDIS Compliance Auditor (CHCA)
• Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT), or
• Certified Medical Record Technician with training in coding procedures (as required by state/location only), or
• Certified Professional Coder (CPC) To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.